Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I Hunt Killers Trilogy by Barry Lyga

Hey.  My name is Jasper Dent.  Some people, Howie, my best friend and Connie, my girlfriend, call me "Jazz."  I'm not an alcoholic and I don't do drugs, but I the son of one of the most infamous serial killers, Billy Dent.  His actions ruined (and still ruin) my life.  I live in a small town, Lobo's Nod.  Yeah, he's locked up now, but Billy Dent doesn't stay anywhere he doesn't want to.  It's happening again.  Serial killings.  How is this possible?   He's locked up!  Ahhhhh....Billy's following.  I almost forgot all about that.  There are some folks who think Billy Dent is a hero.  It's like some kind of cult following. People think what he did was magnificent.  I think it sucks and I feel like I'm paying the price for what he did.  All these stupid copycat killers.  It's bad enough it happened in Lobo's Nod, now ti's spread to New York City and the FBI wants me to help. Remember when I said Billy doesn't stay anywhere he doesn't want to?  Well guess what?  He's escape and the killings are escalating.  Billy can't be working by himself!  Will I become a serial killer like him?  After all, he did teach me everything he knows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment