Friday, June 26, 2015

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schnieder

Hey.  My name is Ezra Faulkner.  Never in a million years could you have told me that I'd be sitting on the opposite side of the cafeteria with the debate team.  I used to be the with the in crowd.  Heck, I was the in crowd!  Everyone followed my lead. The end of everything as I knew it was the beginning of everything:  friendships; clubs; sports; girls.  I was so blind to how the people I used to think were my friends really were?  They just really weren't nice people.  They were never even my friends because of who I am, but who I was...varsity tennis star. Cassidy Thorpe saw right through all of the BS.  She saw me for who I was, even with my shattered leg.  Everything with her is so unpredictable.  All I want right now is to be who I want to be; not who I'm expected to be.    


No comments:

Post a Comment