Friday, June 26, 2015

Everybody Sees The Ants


My name is Lucky Linderman.  I'm not a memorable guy unless you remember all the horrible crap that Nader did to me!  Nobody is ever around when it's happening.  Nobody, not even my parents, believe me when I tell them.  Somehow it's always my fault.  The only person who believes me is my grandpa and he's M.I.A. He went missing in the Vietnam War. In my head, I escape that neanderthal, Nader, and join my grandpa in the jungles of Vietnam.  If it wasn't for grandpa and his buddies, I would have never made it.  Besides the time with grandpa, my trip to Arizona with mom for the summer has turned about to be kind of okay.  I learned some stuff about myself and for me this is progress.  Nobody deserves to be bullied, big or small.  What gets me is the people who actually do know what's going on and do nothing to help.  Are you going to be a bigger jerk by not getting involved?  Don't act like you don't see it.  If you do, you're just another Nader who is bullying or allowing someone to be bullied...making their life a living hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment